Many thanks to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office for giving the Cub Scout Pack 604 a tour of the facilities. The Scouts learned about crime prevention and had the opportunity to get fingerprinted. With that tour done, this writer needs to get back to working on his Pinewood Derby Car.
Contact UsCall (813) 413-2402 or fill out this info request form:
- Read Rich's Legal News, Sports & More ▸ today's top stories via @bathemployment @Hire_Potential @ElizParkCoop paper.li/fsusma/1356649… 5 months ago
- RT @fsusma: The latest Rich's Legal News! paper.li/fsusma/1356649… Thanks to @SCSLawFirm @EmploymentLawAL @IoD_NorthWales #employmentlaw #em… 5 months ago
- RT @fsusma: The latest Rich's Legal News! paper.li/fsusma/1356649… Thanks to @clairecurrie76 @beechampeacock @WardHeinrichs #emplaw #employm… 5 months ago
- RT @thecrimson: BREAKING: Harvard suspended the men’s soccer team after finding sexually explicit "reports" continued through 2016. https:/… 5 months ago
- Oregon doughnut shop's job advert sparks vegan fury | London Evening Standard standard.co.uk/news/world/dou… 6 months ago